Twins to Tweens is the 8th episode of season 3 as the 49th episode overall that aired on April 24, 2004.
Fed up with having to babysit the twin, Penny wish they were older to take care of themselves. Al Roker grants her wish. However, BeBe and CeCe are much more popular than their eldest sister, prompting Penny's friends and family to leave her out in the cold.
- Bebe and Cece are revealed to have birthmarks on their behinds.
- The Prouds clearly ignore Penny as they remodel her room for Cece without her Vincent.
- Roker clearly seems to work for a divine entity (as opposed to demonic) as he constantly looks UP in terror.
- This is one of two episodes that can be watched on the Game Boy Advance, the other being "Tween Town".
- Penny calls BeBe and CeCe "Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm", both of whom are babies (and later adults) from the Hanna-Barbera series The Flintstones.
- The music that plays when BeBe and CeCe are go kart riding sounds very similar to "Walk This Way" by Run D.M.C. featuring Aerosmith.